The Development Director will have the opportunity to rebuild the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network’s
development and fundraising operation as we continue to grow. The Development Director reports to
the Regional Director.
The Development Director’s duties include the following:
• Develop and execute a strategic plan with fundraising goals
• Create and implement planned giving, major gift, membership, and annual giving
• Develop and manage timelines for various fundraising activities to ensure strategic
plans and critical fundraising processes are carried out in a timely manner
• Establish policies and procedures for the development department which reflect ethical
• Develop and manage a comprehensive communication plan to promote the
organization’s fundraising efforts
• Coordinate the design, printing, and distribution of marketing and communication
materials for development efforts
• Prepare and submit grant applications
• Identifies, cultivates and maintains ongoing relationships with benefactors, major
donors, foundations, and corporations.
• Manage the implementation of the donor database system and oversee staff
responsible for data entry and gift processing
• Overseeing organization of special events
• Prepares regular reports on progress, budgets, receipts, and expenditures
• Must embrace the mission of the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network
• A Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree a plus
• Five years of development and fundraising experience
• Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
• Knowledge of donor database and Microsoft Office systems
• Knowledge of event planning and management
We offer a full benefits package that includes Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, matching 401K retirement plan, vacation, sick time, 9 paid holidays and 4 paid holy days.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.